8mm Trade Pack 20 PLA Bags of 100 Straws (2000 Uncoloured Straws)
R759.00 incl. VAT
Out of stock
NB: This item is currently on backorder.
The use of plastic straws has been a hot topic recently after being banned in numerous places around the world. Our PLA straws are a great alternative to plastic, making them an ideal & environmentally friendly replacement.
- Uncoloured PLA corn starch straws
- Straw dimensions: 8mm ø x 200mm length
- Straws are angle cut on one end
- Certified compostable PLA bag contains 100 individually wrapped straws
- Certified DIN CERTCO compostable & biodegradable
- Paper wrappings have been printed with a green soy-based ink to highlight DIN CERTCO certification
- FDA approved & carries the CE marking
- Straws have a thin green line to indicate compostability
- Ideal for ice cold cool drinks, cocktails, smooth fruit juice, thin milkshakes and much more…
- Barcode: 6 009900 479217
- This is a natural product, which has a 18-month shelf life
- These straws are 100% toxin free
Product Quality and Compostable Accreditations
To confirm DIN CERTCO accreditation, please click here. To confirm BPI Compostable accreditation, please click here. These straws have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.
These straws break down due to being exposed to oxygen, heat, UV light & microbial activities. When these straws biodegrade / decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass & water, which all present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached whilst decomposing. The ink used to print on the straw wrappers is a soy-based ink.