24 Boxes of 100 Home Compostable Disposable Catering Gloves Medium (2400 gloves, 1200 pairs)
R3,233.81 incl. VAT
NB: Free delivery on this item is automatically applied at the checkout.
- Each carton contains 24 boxes of 100 gloves (2400 gloves, 1200 pairs)
- Certified home compostable with the Australasian Bioplastic Association
- Certified compostable with BPI FDA & EU Food Contact Approved
- Ideal for preparing food, catering, serving food & much more...
- Printed on one side of the glove with soy-based ink
- Printing on glove indicates to dispose of in the compostable stream
- A sustainable alternative that is leak-proof and just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
- This is a natural product, which has a 6-month shelf life
- Ambidextrous use on either hand Disposable - good for one-time use
- Retail box has perforation design for easy dispensing
- Ideal for customer hygiene compliant Covid-19 requirements
About The Gloves
- Glove Dimensions (WxHxT):
230mm x 280mm x 20 microns (M)
9.06in x 11.02in x 80 gauge (M)
About The Box
- Retail Box Dimensions (WxHxD):
244mm x 20mm x 126mm
9.61in x 0.79in x 4.96in
- Retail box contains 100 gloves (50 pairs)
- Retail Box Stock Number: BBDCGMPLAXTRANSDB100
- Barcode: 6 009881 088521
About The Carton
- Carton contains 24 boxes Dimensions (WxHxD):
505mm x 140mm x 270mm
19.9in x 5.5in x 10.3in
WEIGHT: 6.5kg | 14.33 LBS
- Stock number: BBDCGMPLAXTRANS24DB2400C
- Barcode: 6 009881 088774
Product Quality and Compostable Accreditations
To confirm BPI Compostable accreditation, please click here.
These bags are made from corn starch, which allows them to be compostable and biodegradable as per our BPI accreditation. These bags have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.
These gloves break down due to the exposure of oxygen, heat, UV light & microbial activities. When these gloves biodegrade / decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the environment whilst decomposing. The ink used to print on these gloves is a soy-based ink.