200 Sets of Compostable 170mm Cutlery + Napkins
R1,519.00 incl. VAT
NB: Free delivery on this item is automatically applied at the checkout.
- Cutlery Length:
- Compostable Bag - Single set
- Bag Dimensions (WxHxD):
220mm x 20mm x 55mm
8.7in x 0.8in x 2.2in
- Carton contains 200 sets - (800 pieces)
- Carton Dimensions (WxHxD):
440mm x 25mm x 215mm
17.3in x 1.0in x 8.5in
WEIGHT: 3.6KG | 7.9LBS
- Stock Number: BBCUTSETNPLAX170MMW1B
- Barcode: 6 009881 088149
- Natural in colour
- Certified BPI compostable & biodegradable
- Ideal for picnics, office or school lunch boxes or take aways
- Packaged in a certified compostable bag
- A sustainable alternative that is just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
- This is a natural product, which has a 6-month shelf life
- Biodegrading decomposition explained simply on the bag
- 100% toxin free
Product Quality and Compostable Accreditations
To confirm BPI Compostable accreditation, please click here.
These products are made from corn starch, which allows them to be compostable and biodegradable as per our BPI accreditation. These knives have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.
These products break down due to the exposure of oxygen, heat, UV light & microbial activities. When these knives biodegrade / decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the environment whilst decomposing. The ink used to print on the outer bag is a soy-based ink.