HOME COMPOSTABLE REFUSE BIN BAGS | 85L
R129.99 – R1,513.65 incl. VAT
NB: THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. CHECK BACK SOON!
FREE DELIVERY ON THIS CARTON AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED AT THE CHECKOUT.
- Roll contains 12 bags – perforated
- Roll Stock Number: BBRBBPLAX635MM935SR12
- Barcode: 6 009900 500188
- Bag Dimensions (WxHxT):
635mm x 935mm x 23 microns
25in x 36.8in x 91 gauge
- Carton contains 15 rolls
- Dimensions (WxHxD):
310mm x 190mm x 190mm
12.2in x 7.5in x 7.5in
- WEIGHT: 6.2kg | 13.7 LBS
- Stock number: BBRBBPLAX635MM935SR12R15
- Barcode: 6 009900 500195
- A sustainable alternative that is leak-proof and just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
- This is a natural product, which has a 9-month shelf life
- Biodegrading decomposition explained simply on the bag
- This bag is 100% toxin-free
To confirm BPI Compostable accreditation, please click here. These bags are made from corn starch, which allows them to be compostable and biodegradable as per our BPI accreditation. These bags have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.
These bags break down due to the exposure of oxygen, heat, UV light & microbial activities. When these bags biodegrade / decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the environment whilst decomposing. The ink used to print on these bags is a soy-based ink.
PRODUCT QUALITY & COMPOSTABLE ACCREDITATIONS