1000 PLA Hot Cup Lids 80mm
R1,071.23 incl. VAT
- Lid Dimensions:
80ml / 3.15in Diameter
- Fits 8oz / 230ml cups
- Carton contains 1000 PLA Hot Cup Lids
- Stock Number: BBHCLIDCPLAX80MMNAT1000C
- Barcode: 6 009881 088811
- Natural in colour / Beige
- Certified BPI compostable & biodegradable
- Ideal for picnics, office or school lunch boxes or take aways
- For both hot and cold drinks
- Withstands boiling water temperatures
- Packaged in a certified compostable bag
- A sustainable alternative that is just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
- This is a natural product, which has a 6-month shelf life
- 100% toxin free
Product Quality and Compostable Accreditations
To confirm BPI Compostable accreditation, please click here.
These products are made from corn starch, which allows them to be compostable and biodegradable as per our BPI accreditation. This product has been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.
This product breaks down due to the exposure of oxygen, heat, UV light & microbial activities. When this product biodegrades / decomposes, it creates carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the environment whilst decomposing.