100 HOME COMPOSTABLE DISPOSABLE HAIRDRESSING CAPES | 150CM X 130CM
R1,695.54 incl. VAT
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS CARTON AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED AT THE CHECKOUT.
- Each carton contains 100 hairdressing capes
- Certified compostable with BPI & DIN CERTCO
- Certified home compostable with the Australasian Bioplastic Association
- Ideal for all hairdressing salons & barber shops
- Colour and bleach proof to protect client clothing when in salon
- Printed on one side of the cape with eco-friendly ink
- Printing on cape indicates to dispose of in the compostable stream
- Choking & suffocation warnings printed on the cape
- A sustainable alternative that is leak proof and just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
- This is a natural product, which has a 6-month shelf life
- Convenient tiebacks to ensure a snug fit around neck
- Disposable – good for one time use
- Ideal for customer hygiene compliant Covid-19 requirements
- Hairdressing capes are light green in colour
- Dispose responsibly in an organic waste stream (food, garden cuttings etc) or through an accredited municipal waste collection programme / composting facility
- Cape / Gown Dimensions (WxHxT):
150cm x 130cm x 20 microns
59in x 51in x 80 gauge
- Carton contains 100 capes
- Dimensions (WxHxD):
325mm x 130mm x 270mm
12.8in x 5.12in x 10.63in
WEIGHT: 7.5kg | 16.5LBS
- Stock number: BBDHDC-PPLAX150CM130CMSP100C
- Barcode: 6 009881 088996
To confirm BPI Compostable accreditation, please click here.
These bags are made from corn starch, which allows them to be compostable and biodegradable as per our BPI accreditation. These bags have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.
These gloves break down due to the exposure of oxygen, heat, UV light & microbial activities. When these gloves biodegrade / decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the environment whilst decomposing. The ink used to print on these gloves is a soy-based ink.
PRODUCT QUALITY & COMPOSTABLE ACCREDITATIONS